I want to make this blog (and the in-progress book based on it) useful to you, my readers. To that end, I’m asking you to complete a survey regarding the content of the site. Your help would be appreciated!
The questionnaire is run on SurveyMonkey.com and the link to my specific questions may be found by clicking here. It’s a short survey that asks the following questions:
- What is your first name? (Not required, but appreciated.)
- What is your gender? (Not required, but appreciated.)
- At what email address would you like to be contacted? (This would only be for future updates on this site or the book–I do NOT intend to sell the list of participants to any outside vendors.)
- In what country do you currently reside? (Not required, but appreciated)
- Overall, how well does www.heroictechwriting.com meet your needs?
- How well do you think Heroic Technical Writing understands what you need to be successful?
- What information would you like to see our website provide that it does not provide currently?
- The author of Heroic Technical Writing is writing a book based on this blog that helps students and young professionals better understand the working world. What sorts of topics would you like to see him cover in greater depth?
That’s it. Again, I’m here to help you. If you want to be a technical writer or already are a technical writer and have questions about the field, what would you like to know?
Thanks in advance for your participation!